The First Step in the U.M. Teacher Certification Program
Take your own mindfulness practice to new heights by learning how to introduce mindfulness meditation to the people in your life. Because when you learn how to effectively teach, you become a better student. Foundations is…
• Perfect for people at all levels of experience and all stages of practice
• A natural part of your personal mindfulness journey
• Created for anyone who’d like to share mindfulness meditation with others
• A 100% online, cloud-based, interactive and self-paced learning experience
• A 30-Hour training program that includes a Certificate of Completion
The Second Step in the U.M. Teacher Certification Program
Designed to support your development as a teacher and your mastery of the Unified Mindfulness system in many different ways. As the next step beyond Foundations, Pathways is a 12-week training program in which you work directly with senior UM facilitators to learn to teach mindfulness in ways that meet the individual needs of your clients. Pathways…
• Starts with 12 weeks of live, weekly classes via virtual classroom with video conferencing
• Finishes with an 8 weeks practicum in which you’ll be teaching your own class under direct supervision of your instructors
• A rich learning experience, with an intimate class size where you’ll form life-long bonds with like-minded members of the UM community.
The Compass Training is distinguished by its unusual degree of personal supervision and support, as well as by an emphasis on professional mastery. Over the course of a year, you will take a profound, rewarding, and even fun journey to becoming a Lead Coach and ultimately a Unified Mindfulness Teacher/Trainer.
• In Phase 1, you will deepen your own mindfulness practice and gain greater mastery of Unified Mindfulness terms and concepts, both of which will enhance your coaching ability.
• In Phase 2 of the Compass Teacher Training, you will master ULTRA and the Happiness Grid, while learning the design principles behind any robust mindfulness technique. You’ll also learn to build successful long-term, one-on-one client relationships.