Cognitive Neuroscience of Mindfulness
• Neurophenomenological Approaches
• Theoretical Frameworks
• Network Neuroscience
• Modeling and Decoding Brain States
• Real-Time Neurofeedback Training
• Neurotechnology and Neurostimulation
Broader Methodological Issues & Implications
• Measuring Mindfulness: Challenges & Solutions
• Integrating Meditation Research and Practice
• Integrating Commercial Apps with Research
• Diversifying Mindfulness
Student researchers studying topics related to mindfulness and science-oriented mindfulness practitioners are encouraged to apply for a travel award to attend the meeting in St. Louis (application deadline: March 31, 2023).
This meeting is made possible by funding support from the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (R13 AT011981), with matching funds from Washington University, Arts & Sciences, Psychological & Brain Sciences, and the McDonnell Center for Systems Neuroscience.
For more information and to register, please visit: https://www.mindfulnessmechanisms.org/